TERMS & CONDITIONS
DO YOU OFFER MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS?
- We have two membership options.
- MERU membership is a 3 month package. You may book up to 8 classes in a calendar month. There are no rollover classes from month-to-month.
- EVEREST membership is a 6 month package. You may book up 31 classes in a calendar month. No rollover classes month-to-month.
- Our monthly membership packages auto-renews at the end of every membership term. So, the day it expires, your account will automatically purchase you another month under the same terms for the same terms.
- If you’re on the EVEREST membership, the 1 Week Unlimited or Climb 99 and no show for or late cancel (under 12 hour notice) a class, you will incur a $20 fee.
- If you would like to early cancel your MERU membership prior to the complete 3 month contract term, there is a $75 cancellation fee.
- If you would like to early cancel your EVEREST membership prior to the complete 6 month contract term, there is a $99 cancellation fee.
- To purchase a membership package, log into your Mindbody account or select BOOK NOW and select desired package.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com 5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE CURRENT MONTH, AND WE WILL CANCEL THE AUTO-RENEW.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit our class schedule for updates.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash or checks.
- District Climb is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY CLASS?
- No problem! We have a 12 hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel up to 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into Mindbody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, call or email the studio.
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT.
WHAT IS THE WAITLIST AND HOW DOES THAT WORK?
- If a class you’d like to take is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist.
- In order to do so, you must purchase a class or series. If you do not get a spot in the class, your account will be credited!
- If a spot opens, you will be added to the class and receive an email confirmation.
- All classes have a 12 hour cancellation notice, so if you’re added to a class from the waitlist at the last minute, be aware the 12 hour cancellation still applies.
- The waitlist closes 12 hours prior to that class start time and becomes void. If you would like to come to the studio to try and drop in after the 12 hr window closes, it is first come first serve.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the waitlist 12 hours in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you will lose the class credit.
To check your waitlist status, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule. If you got into the class it will say “Waitlist Unconfirmed.” If you do not want this class, be sure to remove yourself or notify us and we’ll remove you.
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE TO CLASS?
- If you are signed up for a class (whether you are an existing client or brand new to District Climb) and are running late, you have a 5 minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot.
- If you are over 5 minutes late, your spot may be given to a standby student.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never tried District Climb before and are over 5 minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to the instructor and VersaClimber and suggest arriving 10-minutes before class begins. Thank you in advance for understanding!
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
- Merchandise must be exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- No cash refunds.